Sunday, May 8, 2011

Spinning

A picture of the second bobbin I have spun on my wheel:



(The first bobbin was not so photogenic. ahem.)

My lovely fiancee is actually building me a new website, so I've been reluctant to blog here as I know my shiny new blog is coming soon. But I did want to share this bit of spinning. It's pretty, and it makes me happy. But, keep your eyes peeled one of these days for a link to my very own website. (Since I'm not an actual paying client, my site keeps getting bumped to the bottom of the priority list- go figure)

I also love that when I spun this little half bobbin, I was taking a break from reading about knowledge transfer in high medieval Damascus by spinning and watching Al Jazeera, and after the break was done I was reading about race relations in Cuba and Memory in Chile. Seriously- what's not to love about this life?!

7 comments:

Cookie said...

Sounds kind of fabulous to me.

Love the spinning!

xo

Alaamah eg1 said...


شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة شفط الصرف الصحى
شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل
شركة شراء الاثاث المستعمل
شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان
شركة تنظيف بجازان





Alaamah eg1 said...



شركة تنظيف بالظهران
شركة تنظيف براس تنورة
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف ببقيق
شركة تنظيف بسيهات
شركة مكافحة حشرات بخميس مشيط
شركة مكافحة حشرات بابها
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالهفوف
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر

Alaamah eg1 said...


شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء والجبيل
تسليك مجاري بالاحساء بالجبيل
تنظيف فلل شقق منازل بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف بابها
شركة تنظيف بالهفوف
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بحفر الباطن

Alaamah eg1 said...


شركة تنظيف بالظهران
شركة تنظيف براس تنورة
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف ببقيق
شركة تنظيف بسيهات
شركة مكافحة حشرات بخميس مشيط
شركة مكافحة حشرات بابها
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالهفوف
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر

Alaamah eg1 said...


شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة شفط الصرف الصحى
شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل
شركة شراء الاثاث المستعمل
شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان
شركة تنظيف بجازان



Unknown said...

Nice blog !!!
thi cong nha xuong
biet thu dep
thiet ke nha
nha pho dep