Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Evil Women

I have a Soldier, a 1Lt, who has been deployed for the better part of a year now, whose wife has recently told him that the distance issue is harder than she previously thought it would be, and she just isn't sure what she wants anymore, and she wants an "open relationship" to figure it out. What is that? Why would you do that to someone you love? Even if you were that confused, can't you wait until he comes back to figure it out? I'm not just talking out of my butt, I've lived through a deployment, and I'm not saying it's easy- but it is all about the person who is deployed. They are the ones getting shot at, they are the ones that need to concentrate. Why would you do something like that to them? I do not understand, some women are just mean!

No comments: