Sunday, March 21, 2010

Be Happy! Be Happy!

I present to you:

The Socks of Happiness.

These colors scream "Be Happy! Be Happy!" to me:



They are nice and squishy sport weight socks, originally intended to be bedtime socks, but may just end up being 24-7 socks because of their intense awesome factor. Just regular vanilla socks, knit on size 2 needles. I believe the yarn is 3 Irish Girls Sport Merino. The colors are incredibly vibrant and perfect.

I have more knitting, but no more pictures of knitting to show... there is much less sunlight here than there was in Georgia and on the Island! Picture-taking is difficult!

It's hard working full time after you've not been working full time for a while! Not to mention, I no longer have a spring break to look forward to- Memorial Day seems like a long time away! I'm working a lot with contracts and accounts receivable and things like that- which is a tad out of my league, so much of what I'm learning is completely new information. It's not hard, per say, but it's just a lot of new things- I've been going to bed at 8 every night!

The King hanging out under the covers: (He sort of looks like a Sumo Kitty in this picture... )




You can only see two of my quilts here, but rest assured that there are two more that aren't pictured. I am still not accustomed to the temperatures here... Both of those quilts were made by my mom for me... and hand quilted. Perhaps they will get their own blog post one day...

1 comment:

Bette said...

Those socks are aggressively happy. Love them!