Thursday, March 18, 2010

Catching up

So, to provide more details about meeting Cat Bordhi's photographer...

The shop that I work at runs regular ads in Vogue Knitting. a few weeks ago, they were shooting a photo to potentially use in an upcoming Vogue- and my bosses were having difficulty working their light meter thingy. Luckily, I was just a spectator for all of this...

So they call in their handy-dandy photographer buddy to help them out. Their handy dandy photographer buddy who they also introduced to Cat Bordhi and she ended up using him for her books. They started talking about "Cat," and it took me a moment to figure out who they were talking about and then I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped to the ground.

Then, when the person who was actually modeling had to go, they used me to do light checks and bounced the light off my forehead. So, I met Cat Bordhi's photographer and my big shiny pasty white forehead was just perfect for seeing how much light would reflect off of it. Great.

He was super nice and helpful, although I was in fangirl mode most of the time, and trying to hide it...

1 comment:

Holly S. said...

Any respectable knitter would have turned into fan girl in that situation.