Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring Break!

Ugh, can you tell that my internet situation is wonky again? Few and far between posting, but such good news!

First of all... Hello Darling. Ranger Man is back where he can read blogs now (i.e, they are no longer blocked on pertinent computers), and he's been checking up on me. Well, on him as he says he's only reading the ones that are tagged with him... which seems slightly backwards to me as he already knows about him, but oh well.

I officially have plane tickets now, which I am considering both a really good thing and a really bad thing. I am very ready to spend some time not on this Island, but I don't know if I'm ready to see my parents yet, which I will be doing. We're going to spend the weekends, at least the first one, with my dad (cause he's got Webster), so I guess I'm plunging in head first. My mom, on the other hand hasn't spoken to me in about three weeks, so who knows if she even knows whether I'm going to be in town. And seeing as how she hasn't spoken to me in three weeks (read, her not speaking to me, not the other way around...) I'm not sure if I really care.

Ranger Man is still waiting for orders, but we know it's going to be Georgia. And we're playing the hurry up and wait game. Which is okay for the next two weeks, right? It's going to be weird being together with him while he has to work. I don't think we've ever done that before - our relationship is really weird, timeline-wise.

So perhaps there will be more blogging in the next couple weeks, but more likely there will be less. We'll see. Either way, I am getting more and more excited about Spring Break! yay!

No comments: