Sunday, March 2, 2008

AAR- Me'n'Jose

I did it to help me sleep... and I guess it kind of worked, although not nearly as well as I was hoping for. I really need to start sleeping for longer that two hours at a time. Really.

And then, as if in punishment for indulging last night- today was back to craptastic suckiness (I should put that in my thesis- then they really could have me on not being able to write...). I'm not going to blog about it right now though. Suffice it to say that today was yucky and hopefully tomorrow will be better.

I think I might take myself out to dinner tomorrow. Probably just a hamburger or something, but I really need to eat some real food- vegetables are great, but one cannot live on potatoes and green beans and carrots alone, no matter how much one's pocket book would like to do so. Plus, it's that time of the month where I have cravings for hamburgers and milkshakes. Seriously- I actually think that two nights ago the last thing I thought about before I fell asleep was "mmm... hamburger..." which is strange, because most of the time, I am not a fast food person, and on top of that I'm practically a vegetarian (yes, practically, have I mentioned I have food issues?).

And as for tomorrow? finishing up some reading for next week, and also knitting, since I don't seem do do much of that during the weekdays either. And phone calls, I have a phone call to my friend A. that I desperately need to make but have been avoiding, for no good reason.

No comments: