Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mostly Pictures

Some pictures Ranger Man took while my mom was here (we specifically went somewhere we knew there would be ample photo-ops so he could occupy himself that way).

IMG_0245

IMG_0232 IMG_0253

I determined that while I like butterflies when it's just me and them in the wild open spaces of the wild outdoors- me and hundreds of them in a small enclosed hot and humid place? do. not. like. Not.one.bit.

There are flower pictures too, but I'll save them for later as it is past my bedtime.

I will, however, close with this thought: Wool weather is the best thing ever. It's been chilly enough to FINALLY wear all the socks I've been knitting this year and that has been simply a delight. Wool Weather- I like it.

Enjoy the rest of the week, everyone. There may be knitting content soon. It's not like I haven't been knitting- I just haven't been posting!

No comments: