Monday, June 29, 2009

Turkey, Part 1- the kitties

I've not been blogging because I haven't uploaded any pictures from Turkey. And it seems backwards to blog about anything else before I write about the trip.

I finally got some of the pictures uploaded this weekend. It's not all of them, but it's a start. I started with some of the smaller collections, and to solidify my "Crazy Cat Lady" status: I present some of the stray cat pictures from Turkey. We couldn't take Webster, so we took pictures of the strays to show him when we got home...


IMG_0485

IMG_0487

IMG_0440

IMG_0428

The strays were EVERYWHERE. It was surprising. You can see that they would find soft places to hang out and take naps during the day, and they would come out at night and roam around.

I am going to keep plugging away at the pictures. But I have to say that I don't think it's fair that Ranger Man has all the fun taking the pictures and I get the not-fun job of sorting, sifting and uploading. blech.

Stay tuned for actual pictures of interesting places in Istanbul.

1 comment:

loqi said...

How many weird looks did you get for taking pictures of stray cats? :)