Thursday, May 15, 2008

Waiting sucks.

Blah. I've got more than 50 days before I can actually move in, which means I have roughly 40 days of just waiting here... and when I'm only working 19 hours a week, that seems to be going by sssooo slowly! Ranger Man's mom made me cry yesterday- she sent him (and copied me) a lovely email, they're going to bring down some of his things they've been storing and some extra furniture they have at their house to put in ours, and they offered to buy us a washer and dryer. I thought that was so amazing. and I'm still waiting. I'm working on reading for my thesis... but there's still only so much reading you can do in one day without blowing a socket in your brain. So I wait. And scheme... I imagine what it's going to look like, and how it's going to feel to be together finally.
A home. It's nice to have a home again.

No comments: