I'm supposed to answer the questions with one word, but I don't think that's going to work. One of my undergrad professors told me that I was prone to rhetorical flourishes (he was a journalism teacher and that was a bad thing), and I haven't looked back since. No pithy responses from me! Plus, Ranger Man made me a Lemon Drop and some Mac and Cheese due to my icky day and the Lemon Drop is... well, I'm feeling it!
1. Where is your cell phone? in my purse. No. In my jacket pocket. I called my dad on my way home to whine about being a jerk and making students cry...
2. Where is your significant other? This is so cool- he's right in front of me. I can see him. He's putting together the dresser we got at IKEA last Sunday so we have somewhere to put our clothes. He's also watching some Steven Seagal (sp?) movie or another.
3. Your hair color? My hair isn't sure what color it wants to be. Blondish-reddish? darker underneath? It got pretty blonde while I was on the Island.
4. Your mother? Has turned into a raving lunatic lately.
5. Your father? Is an all around good guy who seems to be much better natured now that he doesn't have to deal with my lunatic mother.
6. Your favorite thing? hm. Ranger Man? Webster? Knitting? I have no idea
7. Your dream last night? It was probably bad. But luckily I don't remember it. All I remember from last night is being really cold and having someone to snuggle with.
8. Your dream/goal? being Dr. KJ, or getting my JD. When I took the LSAT (when I was 19), I promised myself that if I didn't go to law school I would get a PhD and be Dr. KJ. I'm still working on that goal. Then I want to make brilliant contributions to the scholarship in my field.
9. The room you're in? The living room
10. Your hobby? Knitting! (duh)
11. Your fear? edited to not jinx anything.
12. Where do you want to be in six years? See number 8.
13. Where were you last night? here, with Ranger Man. After Arabic class, that is.
14. What you're not? um, sober? the lemon drop is helping me not feel like a jerk, but it's not helping me feel sober.
15. One of your wish list items? hm... a bunch of books for my thesis. Yarn, of course... and I've promised myself that when i finish my thesis I can learn how to spin - so a spindle and fiber. Ranger Man says he's going to make me a wheel (how cool is that?!)
16. Where you grew up? The PNW- practically South Canada
17. The last thing you did? Well, technically I'm participating in an online chat for my Art History class, so hopefully the last thing I did was make a meaningful contribution to my class.
18. What are you wearing? PJs!
19. Your T.V.? Don't have one. So it's my computer. White Macbook.
20. Your pet? Webster (duh) - the King of the House
21. Your computer? see # 19. Working with PCs at work confirms to me almost daily how much I love my mac.
22. Your mood? improving.
23. Missing someone? my mom- I wish she'd come back from crazy land. And my family who's so far away. I'm about to miss Ranger Man, but I have a few days before that happens!
24. Your car? Finally I got one! I love air conditioning in cars!
25. Something you're not wearing? a bra? is that tmi?
26. Favorite store? hm. The Loopy Ewe? haha. no. Seriously.
27. Your Summer? Has lasted FOREVER! come on cold weather, I'm ready for you!
28. Love someone? Of course. And we both deserve it!
29. Your favorite color? well green. But I can't wear green, so blue. but I like green better.
30. When is the last time you laughed? not today. Probably yesterday.
31. Last time you cried? Last weekend, I think. And it was a doozy. But I think I'm feeling better now.
I'm supposed to tag people. I'm going to be a terrible person and not tag anyone specifically- please feel free to consider this your tag... I had a wicked witch of the west day and I don't know how much more telling people to do things I can handle. No more Guilt!
Disclaimer: I apologize if the lemon drop has led to even more typo-s than usual. I do love lemon drops though, they're so yummy!