Thursday, May 28, 2009

Nothing

Blah. I'm feeling very blah.

Ranger Man's home, but my work schedule has been weird and of course his has been weird so we don't have any sort of schedule or routine. Webster's starting to get used to having him home, but I'm not used to it yet.

Work's been driving me nuts for various reasons, although I think the upheaval that prevails through the rest of my life is just affecting work, which feels like the only thing I can control. So I'm hoping that I just feel like work is worse than it actually is.

I finally heard back from one of my thesis advisors, so I'm back on track for that- but without the aforementioned routine/schedule, I'm still not getting anything done.

I am accomplishing knitting though. Lots of knitting. I'm sure I'll have pictures soon.

If I could just figure out how to bring up my energy level a bit- I don't know where it has gone, but my energy has been next to nothing lately. Oh energy, come back! In the meantime, I have nothing exciting going on besides a raging tension headache that won't go away.

1 comment:

Holly S. said...

You have mentioned before that you're not a great eater. A good diet will help that energy level a lot.