Monday, November 5, 2007

End of Semester Countdown

Okay, so I'm nearing the end of the semester, and I have just a few large projects left...

(1) Historiography literature review paper, 10-12 pages ("The Historiography of the milblog")
(1) Diplomacy literature review paper 10-12 pages (I think on public diplomacy in the middle east)
(1) Ethics paper, 20 pages (no idea, apparently my topic is still way too broad..)
(1) Genocide paper, 20(?) pages (theories of bystander noninvolvement in Rwanda)
(1) reading summary for diplomacy
(1) advocacy assignment for genocide
(1) book review - due today, it's almost done
of course the daily readings for class...

and most importantly, one very important trip to Super Secret Army Land!

I promise, compared to everything else, this isn't really that much... at least that's what I'm telling myself.

Also, I registered for classes for winter term and spring semester, and I found out where Ranger Man's next duty station will be, now I'm looking for doctorate programs nearby. What fun.

No comments: