Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Off to the land of "Passive-Aggressiva"

I think that was from Grey's Anatomy, that quote.

Anyways, I guess I've embraced it, sort of. I wrote back to my mom, via email, and essentially told her that the games she's playing aren't necessary, and that at the end of the semester she's really helped to screw up, I don't have the time or energy to play them with her. I said it much nicer than that though.

I'm a little upset with myself for emailing her back rather than calling. But at the same time, honestly, it is the end of the semester and it's a little stressful around here. I don't know. Today, right now, I'm feeling really tired of the whole thing. Tomorrow I may be devastated again. Who knows?

I'm almost finished with a second draft of my prospectus. Hopefully this one is better- I really think it is. Although, I didn't see much wrong with the first one.... but I think this is more what he's looking for, so hopefully it'll work out. And then it'll be a matter of convincing two faculty members that they want to be readers/advisors for my thesis. I am so ready for this semester to be over with!

No comments: