Sunday, June 8, 2008

I got nothing.

I uploaded some pictures into my flickr account today, I was going to write a post about my latest knitting project, but I just am not feeling it. The uncertainty that is running my life is leaving approximately 1.5% of my brain functioning, and the whole pictures in blog post apparently is not included in the percent and a half.

I am knitting like crazy because it's the only thing I feel like I have any control over.

Hopefully tomorrow I will find out where I'm going to spend the next 6-12 months. Hopefully tomorrow. That's what I've been saying for a week now, so I'm not holding my breath. I sooo want to go to Georgia even if Ranger Man isn't going to be there. At least I'd be there when he gets back, and I would get to keep my life moving forward instead of on a holding pattern waiting for him to come back. But, I don't know if I can move into the apartment without him being there. The short version is that I need a Power of Attorney and don't have one. So hopefully tomorrow I will find out what the heck is going on. until then... knitting.

No comments: