Monday, December 17, 2007

Hopeful again

I am hopeful again, over the weekend I got quite a few prospects for places to live. Well, like four, which is four more than I had before the weekend. And one is a teeny-tiny studio- but it would be my space, no roommates. So I suppose that we'll see what happens.

I went to church with Auntie yesterday, and we had a wonderful breakfast at the Waioli Tea House, which was fantastic! I'm not usually big on eating... I can normally take it or leave it (which gives Ranger Man no end of worries when we're not together if I'm actually eating or not, I forget sometimes...) but it was really great, and quaint and sweet. I liked it.

Plus, it's hard to be sad when Ranger Man will be here at the end of the week. And then he's going to stay for 9 whole days. Apparently we're watching a lot of movies, he's been pre-screening them to see which ones are okay for me to watch (no bad dreams). What a guy.

I also got a couple great emails from one of my Soldiers' Angels soldiers, SSG Michael. He's a nice guy too, and today is his birthday! Happy Birthday SSG Michael!!

No comments: