Sunday, December 2, 2007

Grump and Stuff.

There is so much- I'm not sure where to begin.

Truly, I hate it here, but at the same time, I have to at the very least try to make it through to August. Which means I have to get my butt in gear and find a new place to live. But that means that I truly have to stay, so every fiber of my being is resisting having a place to live. ugh.

I can't get excited about seeing Ranger man partly because I know that he's just going to leave again, and I'm going to be alone again. I know that is a really crappy attitude, but... I am so tired of being alone.

I know this is gloomy and grumpy- but honestly... I don't know how to be any other way right now. I should be thankful that Ihave a place to live until the end of the month, and that there are people who love me. I know that I am at graduate school, and I want to be at graduate school. What I don't know is if I can do this by myself.

No comments: