Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A place of my own!

I signed the lease today! I am officially living in the heart of the tourist district on the seventh floor of a condo building- all of which is completely new to me, but it will be my own space.

It is literally a second bedroom of a two bedroom condo that has its own entrance and little bathroom. (Read: TINY). But, I won't have to share my tiny space with anyone that I do not know, and it will be quiet, and there is a real bed. What more can a girl ask for? Well... maybe if Ranger Man lived there too... He will for three days though- at least three of our nine days together will be there, the other six will probably be in the much larger three bedroom condo that the icky roommates have already vacated... but we will be together for nine whole days. bliss.

No comments: