Saturday, October 18, 2008

Chocolate Chip Cookies

He's making them. Right now.

I'm supposedly reading for school.

I took some pictures of the cat today, but they didn't turn out so well as I am back to using my own camera (I can't really use his when he's right here. Well, I could, but it would feel funny). So I'm not posting the so-so Webster pictures. I also took some pictures of Ranger Man baking cookies in silky shorts and boot socks. But I'm not supposed to post those either, so this post isn't as great as I had planned. Sorry y'all.

I'm becoming Georgified.

We went to the Farmer's Market in town today, and there was also an art walk in the same neck of the woods, so we checked that out. While there we met an artist who was a Ranger long long ago who offered to draw me nude. hm. I'm still pondering how I feel about that. To his credit, he wanted to do it from a photograph as a birthday present for my Ranger Man, but still... it was a little odd.

1 comment:

loqi said...

HAH!! What a hilarious offer. That cracks me up.