Thursday, October 16, 2008

They can't take him away!

I'll starve to death. Good grief- I am seriously getting used to this whole gourmet cooking thing. I like it. A lot. When they take him away am I going to be able to go back to mac and cheese and broccoli? He's ruined me!

In the meantime, I've been knitting a little. Not a lot, but a little. I have turned a heel on a new sock and I'm (only) about half-way done on Juno. That middle section takes forever! Ranger Man was going to take pictures for me last weekend - he is the photographer of the two of us after all- but we didn't get around to it. We went to see Wicked in Atlanta and it was amazing, and so much fun! We went on a real date and everything. Poor Webster missed us because we were gone all day long, but we had a wonderful day.

(I've gotten into the wine again, so this may not be so coherent. This may require editing tomorrow).

No comments: