Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Filling in the Blanks

Since my posting has been disjointed lately, I thought I'd try to fill in the blanks.

As of right now, Ranger Man is not getting deployed this rotation. That doesn't (of course) mean that he's not going on his other previously scheduled TDYs, but it does mean that he's not going overseas and I'm happy about that. It means that we moved into our new apartment yesterday and it is gigantic and beautiful and ours and lovely. It means that he's around do do things like move heavy big things and make sure that we have the basics before he leaves. It means that I get to see him every night for a while, and I'm so excited about that.

So- we're moved in, I've turned in all my paperwork at work and I start next week. My car is still on the other side of the country, so that pretty is less than desirable, but other than that everything is golden and I'm happy as a clam.

Knitting? I knit a bunch on the planes, and a little since I've been here, but nothing too exciting.

No comments: