Thursday, July 10, 2008

Trying to be Grumpy

Ugh. The car moving saga. For a couple days, in the interim between Paradise and here, I was with my car for a couple days and it was really nice to know that I could just hop in and go wherever I wanted, whenever I wanted.

Now it's getting more urgent as I start work next week and have no way to get there. It's not that far away, but not really walking distance. And Ranger Man's going away again shortly on another TDY to super-secret-Army-Land... there goes my ride! so, I'm not sure what we're going to do.

But, it's so hard to be upset about it. I have a beautiful apartment, I have a man that is coming home to me every night and I have all the hugs that I want. When you have all of that, it is difficult to be grumpy about a car! I'm trying, but it is just not working. That's why we had Ranger Man make the angry phone call today- he's much better at that.

Also- I have all my yarn in one place, that's fun and I finished a sock today. How productive I can be when I don't have anywhere I can go!

No comments: