Monday, February 9, 2009

Not on my "to see" list

I will NOT be going to see this movie. Just thinking about it is giving me the heebie-jeebies.

A film about casualty notification officers. I'm not sure how they can work that into a real, true plot... but I really don't care to find out. I'm sure it's a lovely film. Truly, poignant and "humanist" and just lovely, but I will not be seeing it. I doubt I could even watch it after Ranger Man separates from the Army. Geeze.

I'm curious about how this plays out- but not curious enough to see it for myself. Will people embrace it? Reject it? Interestingly, the article doesn't mention a US release date...

1 comment:

loqi said...

Geez -- no way in hell i'm seeing that movie either! as if any of us needed more fuel for the imagination when it comes to that stuff!

i'd agree that it's probably a good movie... just not for me.