Friday, February 13, 2009

Things I LOVE about Deportment.

I have to do this, otherwise it would be the complete opposite (things I hate), and I'm trying hard to stay positive. So... I give you:

Things I LOVE about Deportment.


1. 1. More knitting/studying time. I hate to lump those together in the same category, but I typically do them together for motivation, and it’s hard to take a whole day of nothing but read a chapter/knit twenty minutes/read a chapter/knit twenty minutes if Ranger Man is there and wants to do something, or even just talk! Plus, I can’t really knit lace if he’s home. He’s distracting!

2.I 2. I am able to be independent and take care of myself. Sometimes he does too good of a job taking care of me, and it is refreshing to be on my own and to have to be independent.

3. 3. If I can’t sleep at night, I don’t have to feel guilty about tossing and turning and keeping someone else up.

4. 4. Webster’s more lovey and snuggly when Ranger Man’s gone. Not that he’s standoffish when Ranger Man is here, but he doesn’t sit on my lap as often… Although that was kind of changing towards the end there- good thing Ranger Men left again, otherwise we might be fighting over kitty snuggles!

5. 5. Ranger Man buys me more yarn when he’s away/been away/going away. Of course, that is most of the time… lucky yarn-getting me!

6. 6. I can watch whatever I want on tv. The corollary to this is that I don’t have to watch Rambo, Steven Seagal (sp?) or any derivative thereof. Unless I want to.

No comments: