Wednesday, February 27, 2008

phew. sigh of relief.

I finally feel like a human being again tonight. For the first time in about a month, I am feeling better.

Perhaps its because Ranger Man passed his final test at Super Secret Army School today (yay Ranger Man!), and he was thoughtful enough to call me right away to tell me. Perhaps its because I know my mom called my dad yesterday about me, so I know that at least they are talking. Perhaps it's because I may have come to a very tentative/preliminary compromise of sorts with my professor about my thesis and I have another professor who has expressed faith in my abilities rather than pessimism. I think it's a bit of all of it, and probably about in the same order as I wrote it in.

Mondays and Tuesdays are extraordinarily busy for me- start work at 8am, and don't get home from school until 10:30pm, so I haven't been knitting, and I miss the 'me time.' But still, I feel better today. Don't get me wrong, I have a crazy amount of work ahead of me, crazy crazy crazy- but at least it doesn't feel pointless any more (for the time being at least). I am feeling more confident. phew. finally.

Oh yes, and congratulations again to Ranger Man! I am so excited for him! (although I'm trying really, really hard not to think about the fact that I'm going to miss yet another graduation of his.)

No comments: