Friday, February 8, 2008

Off to the Movies

In one of the amazing coincidences of the universe, there is a girl here in the same program as I am in... from my undergrad school. We actually had a class together as undergrads! Apparently I'm stalking this girl, taking the same class at PLU as her, moving to the same Island as her, taking the same classes as her again, and then when I moved recently to the other side of this Island, well now we're practically neighbors.

So we're going to the movies tonight. I don't know the last time I went to the movies with a girl- I just don't usually have girl friends... and the last one that I had was a great drinking buddy, but we didn't go to the movies together. So this is a new experience. Going to the movies with a new girl friend, and going to see a 'chick flick'... hm. I am skeptical of the situation (I am such a homebody misanthrope!), but Ranger Man really wants me to go, so I'm mostly doing it for him. Hmph.

No comments: