Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Note to Ranger Man:

I really, really love that, as much as you are in vehement opposition to vegetables, when you are home and making dinner you make some sort of vegetable for me to eat. I think that is really awesome and sweet of you.

However, could you please tell me if you leave leftover vegetables in the non-see through drawer in the refrigerator before you leave for several months? I don't use that drawer because I always forget things are in there, so I don't use it knowing that I don't put anything in there.

On the bright side, I think Webster could maybe have a little brother in the furry pole beans that I discovered today in that drawer.

P.S. Thank you for sending me a card for no reason today. and I love you too.

1 comment:

loqi said...

Yay for snail mail! :-D

Did you catch the discussion on liquefied onions over at Impatiently Waiting? Seems like putrid veggies is totally on the menu lately. :-p

LT also has the same vehement opposition to veggies. :)