Saturday, August 9, 2008

Roza's socks

I told you I've been knitting.

IMG_0135

Roza's Socks from last year's Spring IK. They've got a longer leg than I usually make, but I think I like them a lot- they fit wonderfully. The brioche pattern kind of felt like purgatory- the two row repeat was a little monotonous, but it was brainless- I was knitting on these while we were at a concert at Turner Field. Hey- I had to do something in between the singers!

Here's a close up of the stitch pattern:

IMG_0137

I snagged Ranger Man's camera for these- I like it!

I'll stretch out the FOs for a while, I don't know how long it will be before another, I've started some bigger projects like a blanket and a stole, so they may take me a while. Although I do of course have another pair of socks on the needles too..

No comments: